A baby oil containing 'Pigeon Baby Lipid*' - a moisturizing ingredient similar to baby's vernix.
- Can be used by newborns, providing moisturizing and moisture retention.
- Moisturizes the skin, which tends to be dry, and keeps the skin shiny and non-greasy. Uses vegetable oil.
- Recommended for layering after lotion and for areas where dryness is a concern.
- Non-colored, unscented. Paraben-free.
- Skin irritation tested.
How to Use:
- Warm your hands, and rub the oil against your palms
- Start with baby’s neck, gently massage down to neck, then arms.
- Massage baby’s fingers and palms in a circular motion with thumb and index finger.
- Flatten your hand, and massage baby’s chest and abdomen clockwise without applying additional pressure. The weight of the hand is enough.
- Hold one of baby’s legs with one hand, as the other hand massages from leg to thigh, then to buttocks.
- Massage baby’s feet from toes to heel, one toe at a time and gently does it.
- Lie the baby face down on the bed (take care not to smother it), two hands take turn massage the baby from neck to coccyx along the spine, then from spine out along the ribs.