- Soothes and clears up the irritated skin.
- Produces a feeling of instant freshness.
- Its smooth and ultra-soft texture totally respects the balance of the skin (physiological pH).
What are the differences between the Sensibio, Sébium, and Hydrabio lines in Bioderma?
- The Sensibio line of products is formulated for sensitive skin types. It is safe to use on all skin types as well. Sébium is formulated for oily skin types and Hydrabio is formulated for dry or dehydrated skin.
How to Use:
- Open the sachet and take a wipe. Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face, eyes, and neck. Use more than one wipe if needed, until the wipe remains clean. Lightly pat your face with a clean cloth to dry. Follow up with Hydrabio Serum.
You may also like