- Mixed Herbal Tea (FAT FLOW) is blended from 11 kinds of teas such as Du zhong leaf and Pu'er tea. This tea is good for those who are concerned with body fat levels. It has a tasty flavor and is easy to drink.
- 'Du zhong', or what is often known as Eucommia Bark is a small tree that naturally grows in Southeast China. It usually grows to a height of 20 meters, and it has leaves that exude latex that solidify into rubber. Du Zhong has been long used in Chinese Traditional Medicine and healthy tea.
How to Use:
- Put one tea bag into a cup.
- Add 700-900ml (23.7-30.4 fl oz) of water or boiled water.
- Steep for 5 minutes or more with low heat.