- Stomatitis patch Taisho A is the 'stick' stomatitis, tongue flame treatment of the patch type.
- Tightly cover the affected area from the stimulus, the active ingredient does not flow in the saliva, in order to have adhesion with excellent in the oral cavity, allows effective treatment.
- Blended Shikonekisu and glycyrrhetinic acid extracted from purple roots nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- With suppress inflammation, prompting the granuloma formation, and accelerate the healing of the wound.
- Thickness of the patch, 0.1mm. Put even though is thin do not mind.
How to Use:
- Put 1 patch on the affected area 1 to 4 times a day.
- This is a patch for the oral mucosa. Do not take it orally.
- Stop using the drug when the pain is relieved. (You do not have to remove the patch in use.)