- It is rich in minerals, moisturizing and whitening ingredients, and contains rich nutrients such as vitamins A, B, E, and presents the skin with a clear and light feeling.
- Japan's Kagoshima hot spring water promotes skin metabolism and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- The herbal goddess calendula can calm the skin, soothe dryness, and deeply moisturize the skin.
- 80% natural formula provides healthy skin care.
How to use
- After cleansing, use toner to treat the skin.
- Take out the mask and make it fit evenly on the face.
- 10-20 minutes later, remove the mask and gently massage the remaining essence on the face to make the skin fully absorb it.