- A face washes with three different textures to cleanse and polish the skin as if it were being sharpened.
- A paste containing a high percentage of Moroccan lava clay (cleansing ingredient) and a disintegrating scrub. It absorbs excess sebum and removes dead skin cells and pore dirt, leaving your skin smooth, moisturized, and clear.
- The balance of the cleaning ingredients has been adjusted to bring out the characteristic heavy texture of lava clay while leaving the skin feeling clean and refreshed for daily use.
- The paste adheres closely to the skin, but as soon as the water is added, it creates a lumpy foam that lifts dirt from the skin and releases it at once. It can also be used to wash your face with a dense foam.
How to Use:
- As daily care in the morning and evening: Wet your face beforehand and spread a paste about 2cm in diameter over your face, avoiding the eye area. After applying the scrub with your hands, add a small amount of water or lukewarm water and rinse your face while lathering.
- For special care, use as a partial mask wash (once a week or so, when you are concerned about stickiness or roughness): Use when your face is not wet. After 30 seconds, add a small amount of water or lukewarm water to create a lather and rinse the entire face.
You may also like