- Greate a smokey gradation with two shades of light and emphasize the eye hole while overlapping colors in the middle so that it blends.
- In addition, a highlight in the middle of the eyelid makes a sense of squeakiness, plus a rounded three-dimensional feeling.
How to Use:
- Take the base color on the thicker tip and gently stretch the entire upper eyelid.
- Take the smoky dark color on the thicker side of the chip, and pile it widely to the eye hole.
- Take the shade color on the thinner side of the chip and emphasize the eye hole clearly by inserting it so as to fit between the base color and the smokey dark color gradation.
- By taking the lighting color on your finger and placing it so that it is placed in the center of the upper eyelid, it will be finished in a three-dimensional eye.
- Points to finish in a larger rounded eyes.
- It is more effective to keep the shade color along the eyelid's backbone.
- Smoky dark color as a finish to the big eyes with more round feeling by overlapping so that the eyelid eyelid opens the center.