- HABA’s original squalane oil formulated with plant.
- The plant-derived squalane provides a smooth and light feel on your skin.
- The function of squalane contained in this new product is the same as that of the SQUALANE (shark liver-derived squalane).
- Excellent in skin permeability, squalane is colorless, odorless, harmless, and gentle on the skin.
- Exfoliating action: Softens skin by preventing hardening of keratin, and metabolizes dead cells smoothly.
- Skin respiration stimulant action: Stimulates skin respiration to activate metabolism.
- Assimilation effect: Assimilates into sebum in the epidermis. The skin's natural ability also helps squalane spontaneously emulsify the moisture provided to the skin.
- Vehicle effect: Helps other products used together (toner, etc.) penetrate deep into the skin, much like a vehicle transports luggage. Softening effect: Makes skin thinner and softener. It is considered a natural skin softener.
- With great resistance to high temperature, this oil will not easily oxidize or change in quality.
How to Use:
- While face and hands are still wet with toner moisture, take one drop in the palm of your hand.
Spread over the palms of your hands and smooth it over the entire face by wrapping both hands around your face for five seconds.
- Your face will feel moisturized in two to three minutes. If your face feels too wet, it means too much SQUALANE has been applied.
If your face feels stiff or dry, you need to apply more SQUALANE. Adjust the amount depending on your skin condition.
- The amount to be used should be adjusted according to the season, and your skin type and age.